[SLUG]Tekram SCSI cards - device busy!

Hello Folks

I have a Tekram DC-315U that I'm trying to get going under linux. Not
as the primary card. I want to use it as the secondary card for the CD
drives and tape drive.

What modules are people who are using for this card?

My reading says tmscsim & ncr53c8xx, but both don't work - they give
device busy. I suspect that the NCR driver is really looking for the
DC390 card.

Does anyone have any experiences with the Tekram DC-315U under linux
that they would care to share.

If it matters, the primary card is an Adaptec 2940U.

taah.

   email: terryc@xxxxxxxxxx  www: http://www.woa.com.au
       or terryc@xxxxxxxxxx
   snail:  PO Box 1047, Campbelltown, NSW 2560.