Re: [SLUG] IP Address Range

On Mon, Aug 28, 2000 at 11:16:43AM +1000, Dennis M. Gray wrote:
> I have a range of IP addresses registered to me that I am not using. Is
> there a place I could perhaps auction them off or sell them? 203.62.176.0 -
> 203.62.176.255

	If you look at the agreement you signed when you got them you can't actually
sell,trade or give them away to another party. ie you can't transfer them into someone elses
name. All you can really to is lease them to someone ie in the same sort of way an ISP will
charge someone to use a chunk of it's IP space. Or else give the space back to AUNIC.