Re: [SLUG] Intellimouse Explorer troubles

On Sun, 27 Aug 2000, Adrian van den Dries generated:

>Are you sure your Xserver isn't looking at /usr/X11/lib/X11R6/XF86Config (or
>something similar) instead, and you're editing the wrong file (or it's not
>symlinked) ?

No, because I created it with xf86config, specified /etc/X11/XF86Config
as the file, and then edited it later to modify my screen settings.

Cheers anyway.

--
jamesw

"We're like sisters... with really different hair!"
		-- Cordelia Chase, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
jamesw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx