Re: [SLUG] hrmm.. go Telstra

Hrrrm,
Apparrently Evolution's Exchange support is getting there,
slowly - they aim, AFAIK, to have it in the 1.0 release, so we
may finally be able to stay with linux and still have all the
lovely groupware crud that Marketing Slime love so much.
just my £^H$0.02 <g>
thom

At some point around Wed, Aug 23, 2000 at 04:54:36PM +1000, George Vieira spaketh thusly: