SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Mouse drivers
- To: Linz <linzness@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Mouse drivers
- From: Dean Hamstead <zort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Aug 23 14:34:45 2000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: PCL
- Reply-to: dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sounds like a faulty mouse, or the port
you have it pluged into is faulty.
Try another mouse first if you have one
it may be time to buy a new one.
> Linz wrote:
> Hi all,
> How do I restart the mouse driver? I am using a microsft PS2 mouse
> and it regularly stops scrolling sideways. I have tried restart gpm
> but it dosn't fix the problem. I am using X windows. Is there an X
> mouse driver that I need to restart or is this just a microsoft
> hardware thing. If I reboot the machine I can fix the problem but this
> is obviously not appropriate once teh machine is in active service.