SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Sendmail Help
- To: Thom May <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Sendmail Help
- From: Scott Howard <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat Aug 19 01:17:13 2000
- Cc: Jeremy Kerwin <jkerwinj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.4i
On Fri, Aug 18, 2000 at 04:02:49PM +0100, Thom May wrote:
> Don't do it!!!
> Have you looked at exim? http://www.exim.org/ - every bit as powerful as
> sendmail, less buggy, and no fricking macros - set up is plain
Umm.. in what way is sendmail buggy?
> text, a lá:
> # Send all mail to a smarthost
> driver = domainlist
> transport = remote_smtp
> route_list = "* my.mail.server bydns_a"
A little more cryptic, but much shorter :)