Re: [SLUG] Sendmail Help

Don't do it!!!
Have you looked at exim? http://www.exim.org/ - every bit as powerful as
sendmail, less buggy, and no fricking macros - set up is plain
text, a lá:
---
# Send all mail to a smarthost

smarthost:
  driver = domainlist
  transport = remote_smtp
  route_list = "* my.mail.server bydns_a"

end
---
debian comes with exim as standard, but source and i believe
rpms are available from the aforementioned uri.

cheers,
Thom

At some point around Fri, Aug 18, 2000 at 07:51:10AM -0700, Jeremy Kerwin spaketh thusly: