[SLUG] Sendmail Help

Greetings all

I would like some help in installing and configuring Sendmail.

From all the documentation that I have encountered it is very disorganised.

Would anyone have, or know where there is a HOWTO document (or any document
really) that can tell me step by step what I need to do to install
sendmail...

Some of you will say that "Sendmail is installed when your install Linux".
Yes that is true, but I removed it to implement qmail, now, I'm going back to
Sendmail and it's a bit more difficult than what I anticipated.

Thanks heaps for your help...