Re: [SLUG] interesting rumour

looks like IE and media player are going to be (being?) ported.

netscape on linux *is* extremely unstable and, not to mention, standards
non-compliant. wether we like it or not, there will be many linux users
using IE. our only salvation will come from Mozilla. its not that bad
right now. lets hope it get a lot better in later releases. as far as i
am concerned, microshit has screwed me over way too many times for me to
use *anything* they make. i would rather use mozilla and suffer the
slight loss of performance than pollute my system with more MS virus
apps.

Arun