[SLUG] I found my GAG images!

> Dave Fitch wrote:
>
> I recommend GAG (after hearing about it on slug I tried it on
> my laptop and love it, my only wish is to change the "icons"
> to better resolution images).

Have you got the newer versions? It's 640x480 or somesuch - not 320x200
anymore. Very schexy.

I found my old GAG directory in amongst the FAT32 cruft that's still lying
around. The author's site seems to be down, so I'll tar.bz2 it and put it up
on the website... Could come in handy at the Installfest.

  http://slug.org.au/entrails/gag.tar.bz2

(sorry about the lack of in-reply-to header, I just thought this would be
noticed more readily if not stuck under all them threads)

- Jeff

-- jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

        Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so
                     cold of heart as never to express it.