SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Linux powered PABX
- To: "Ian Ward" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Linux powered PABX
- From: Jon Biddell <jon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun Aug 13 19:34:06 2000
- Organization: Bowen Mountain Systems
- Reply-to: jon@xxxxxxxxx
On Sun, 13 Aug 2000, Ian Ward wrote:
> Hi all,
> I would like to install a PABX at home, We have three lines and it is a
> hassle to find the phone that is ringing etc..
> PABX systems are *SO* proprietary and closed, does a PABX system exist that
> is powered by Linux?
> I have heard of one using NT.
I know of one using NT too - and no-one can find the ringing phone !!!