[SLUG] Free T-Shirt Offer/Installfest

Hi all,

As you all know SLUG is running a bit install fest at macquarie uni on the
26th of august.

We need people to run talks, they can be on anything cool to do with
linux, or newbie oriented talks, or both :)

Also we need people to act as installers. All installers will get a
t-shirt for there efforts (so there kinda free ;), and the tshirts will be
a one-off so if you get one for working as an installer, you can be part
of a very small club :)

Let me know what you'd like to do, and if you would like to be an
installer, what have you installed, can you install and what level of
experience do you have relating to problems.

Jason

--
GnuPG Key 2450EEDC Jason Rennie<jwrennie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Key fingerprint = 1A2B 5E34 B45A 2871 A488  99C7 7579 5FFC 2450 EEDC