Re: [SLUG] [OT] contracting agency?

Angus Lees wrote:

> [sorry for the quite off-topic post]
>
> i'm looking at "upgrading" a legal firms network, and figured i'd
> better actually get professional indemnity assurance.
>
> the best (cheapest) way of doing this seems to be to do the work
> through one of those "cover" agencies.
>
> anyone recommend a good one?

Well, ask the company which agency do they already use.
Alternatively, Tom Marinov of MCS might be approachable.

Also, enroll in TechStreet and read the agency reviews;
http://www.techstreet.com.au

The catch is most agencies still want me to have $10,000,000 coverage
myself and many will only deal with companies as service providers,
not individuals or partnerships.

> (probably should reply privately)

I figure it affects a few on the list who are considering this sort of
deal.

   email: terryc@xxxxxxxxxx  www: http://www.woa.com.au
       or terryc@xxxxxxxxxx
   snail:  PO Box 1047, Campbelltown, NSW 2560.