SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Compulsory listserv?
- To: Roland Turner <raz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Compulsory listserv?
- From: Anand Kumria <wildfire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat Aug 5 15:31:01 2000
- Cc: Scott Donkin <scottd@xxxxxxxxxx>, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2i
On Sat, Aug 05, 2000 at 06:51:50AM +1000, Roland Turner wrote:
> Scott Donkin wrote:
> Responding, slowly.
Thanks for responding Raz, but your note wasn't of any help to Scott
either. He asked on the slug-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx to be unsubscribed so
I did that for him manually.
> It is possible that there is an email-only way of achieving all of this,
> I don't know what it is. If you don't have a web-browser, say so.
If you sent "help" to slug-request@xxxxxxxxxxx it will respond with
the commands available to you. The only thing you can't do via email
is request a copy of your password to be sent to you.
I might work on that once I get some time (i.e. ask me again in a year :)
One reason mailman is becoming widely used is that you can have options
set on a per-user basis. Digesting, Acknowledgements, etc. Quite handy.