[SLUG] Nautilus Progress

Hi all,

There's some new Nautilus screenshots up on the Eazel site:

   http://nautilus.eazel.com/screenshots/aug-02-2000

Nautilus has some really great features, and some very bold ways of
displaying information about your files - even becoming the viewer (or
really, a container). Looks pretty too, at least the teal theme does... But
will we need yet another section on themes.org for it?

Is themeability a cop-out for good design principles (a tough call given the
experience behind Eazel)?

Is configurability the 'New Bloatware' for Free Software? So many options it
hurts (or it hurts to find them)?

How do we keep software simple, but satisfy many? -> For developers and
users alike?

- Jeff