From: Alister Waller [mailto:alister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 10:21 AM
To: Martin; slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [SLUG] About to get Telstra ADSL - Any tips?

Try
http://www.corporate.pacific.net.au/  (as pointed out by another SLUG user
to me)

Seems a better deal to me, Static IP address included.

bigger download limit and they support Linux, the install fee is higher than
telstra but they will install on Linux.

They also have a PRO version of the ADSL modem they supply that is a router
as well and just plugs into your network and the phone line and hey presto,
a connection....costs extra of course but they say it has firewall stuff
built-in (and configurable)

Not sure what road we are going down just yet, they are sending me info.

alister