SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] ISP support and Linux
- To: Jason Rennie <jwrennie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] ISP support and Linux
- From: Heracles <renee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon Nov 27 23:33:19 2000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: heracles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jason Rennie wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have a question.
> Many people complain about the lack of support from most ISP's regarding
> now from the ISP's point of view linux would be expensive to support due
> to the ratio of linux users to windows users.
My ISP both uses and supports Linux. I have been with them for
about five years now and although they are expensive ($44 for
300/300) I always get straight on and the speed is generally fair.
(BTW I'm with Nobbys Net which is part of Terrigal Net)
Stay well and happy