SLUG Mailing List Archives
RE: [SLUG] an ISP to avoid
- To: Dave Fitch <davidf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [SLUG] an ISP to avoid
- From: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon Nov 27 16:56:40 2000
- Cc: jon@xxxxxxxxx, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
Not only that, but they allow their own clients to leak commercially
sensitive information for 6 weeks after having been first informed of
such, until their hip pocket nerve get a jab, then they react very
LANNet Computing Associates <http://www.lannet.com.au>
On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Dave Fitch wrote:
> ... and we were with ozemail
> at work and yes they're the worst I've seen so far.
> It's bad customer service that really pisses me off.