SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] xircom pcmcia
- To: John Ferlito <johnf@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] xircom pcmcia
- From: jon@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun Nov 26 22:25:10 2000
- Cc: Sydney Linux Users Group <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: jon@xxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: IMP/PHP3 Imap webMail Program 2.0.11
Quoting John Ferlito <johnf@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> I've come across a Xirconm 10/100-Upgradeable
pc card, sans
I have a couple of these units and yes, the dongle is
different - you need to order part # 170-0460-003 A
from Xircom - and they ain't cheap.
Alternatively, you can use the "docking bay" module
(part number not handy) that plugs into the modem /
enet ports and dispenses with the cables from the card.
If any one is interested, I have a couple of these (and
I think I have sufficient dongles) for sale.