SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Idiot file remove
- To: Sydney Linux Users Group <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Idiot file remove
- From: Ken Yap <ken@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Nov 22 10:06:25 2000
- Reply-to: ken@xxxxxxxxxx (Ken Yap)
>> try: rm -- -z
>> The double dash tells most GNU programs to stop processing options.
>Bingo... Thanks guys... Just goes to show that one shouldn't do
>things like this after a day supporting NT l(l)users...
This solution works on all Unixes, GNU rm or not: