Re: [SLUG] static Ip addresses

What we do is setup a ssh tunnel for various ports to various machines in
Norway on our firewall which has the ADSL connection. We then use ipchains to
forward the connections through the ssh tunnels.

something like this on the firewall:

ipchains -A input -s 10.1.0.0/16 -d headoffice.no 110 -p tcp -j REDIRECT 5110
ipchains -A input -s 10.1.0.0/16 -d headoffice.no 25 -p tcp -j REDIRECT 5025

ssh -f -g \
	-L 5110:headoffice.no:110 \
	-L 5025:headoffice.no:25 \
	headoffice.no \
	tail -f /etc/motd

the tail thing is just to stop it timing out all the time.

John