Re: [SLUG] [OT] Dual motherboards

Ive used gigabit and supermicro dual boards.
(both pentium3 pased)
Both work as well as could be expected i guess.
USB works (the supermicro i used has 4 ports
on the root hub...).
On both, adaptec scsi/raid was used, the ide
is only used for a single cdrom.
I couldnt find out what chipset the ide controller
was on the supermicro, not a big deal though.

the gigabit has an onboard adaptec scsi which
works fine, rh install picked it up fine.

the supermicro has an on board eepro100, which
also works fine on its own or with a second
eepro100 (i cant imagine any problems).

Dean