[SLUG] Help Installing Redhat 7.0

Hey all
I have some trouble when i installed Redhat 7.0.  I downloaded from the internet yesterday the ISO file for Redhat 7.0 then i burned it into CD ROM. I loaded from my linux by mount -o loop -t iso9660 file mount
then i copy all the file in mount into my linux directory called
/redhat7. I run boot disk to  get into Installation then i choose Hardisk for my source with /dev/hda1 and directory /redhat7 that contain Redhat 7/base and rpms. But it;s appear an error msg: Error loading Ramdisk.
What doest it mean?
What should i do to fix it?
Thanks
Wilmar Sulaiman