SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Lawyerly attachments
- To: Michael Lake <mikel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Lawyerly attachments
- From: Anand Kumria <wildfire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun Nov 12 02:43:59 2000
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2i
On Sun, Nov 12, 2000 at 12:53:08AM +1100, Michael Lake wrote:
> Jill, who is the sys admin for her companies research section, now gets
> this crap attached to to all her work email and has had no success in
> getting this removed. She tried several departments.
> Are there any ways for Linux users to remove such attachments? Maybe
> embedded HTML with
> :-) Any ideas?
What about connecting to an external mail server? Presumably this
still is only done on the outgoing mail server. All you need to
break a firewall is someone on the inside and one on the outside.