SLUG Mailing List Archives
Worse than that was: [SLUG] Lawyerly attachments
- To: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Worse than that was: [SLUG] Lawyerly attachments
- From: Anand Kumria <wildfire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun Nov 12 02:41:29 2000
- Cc: Mail List - SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2i
On Sat, Nov 11, 2000 at 07:59:11PM +1100, Howard Lowndes wrote:
[snip - howard's email]
[snip - the email his was replying to, in full]
Even worse, IMO, than lawyers attempting to mitigate disaster
which email is people who respond at the top of a message
without taking the time to trim it to its relevant portions.
It just smacks of selfishness.