SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Nagle
- To: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Nagle
- From: Anthony Rumble <smilie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu Nov 9 13:02:12 2000
- Cc: Scott Howard <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Howard Lowndes wrote:
Yes, but it pads your "one keystroke" with random junk before it crypts it
(i believe).. Otherwise.. one char would be too easy to crack.
> ...and it also sets the ToS to 10 as opposed to 00 which is the default
> with telnet. The "random rubbish" _is_ the crypto.
Anthony Rumble - Managing Director
EverythingLinux.com.au - The Alternative Operating System Store
LinuxHelp.com.au - Support,Training,Development,Consulting
Phone: 0500 500 368 Direct 02-9712-1799 Fax 02-9712-3977