SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Nagle
- To: Anthony Rumble <smilie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Nagle
- From: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu Nov 9 11:50:20 2000
- Cc: Scott Howard <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
...and it also sets the ToS to 10 as opposed to 00 which is the default
with telnet. The "random rubbish" _is_ the crypto.
LANNet Computing Associates <http://www.lannet.com.au>
On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Anthony Rumble wrote:
> This also explains why SSH doesn't exhibit the same issues as telnet, as
> it pads the data with random rubbish to obscure the crypto.