SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] How to find if a package is on Suse installation cdrms
- To: Terry Collins <terryc@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] How to find if a package is on Suse installation cdrms
- From: Erich Schulz <erich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat Nov 4 21:11:33 2000
- Cc: Slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
You will find bison, yacc, flexx etc, in the d series (for development)
of yast for SuSE 6.4. You can find this out from the choose/install menu.
One of the options is "Index of all series and packages".
PO Box 9170 Wyee, NSW 2259
Ph: (+612) 43593411, Fax: (+612) 43593696
Mob: 0408 201 288