[SLUG] Debian ssh2 question

Is there an ssh2 daemon for Debian (Potato)

I ran apt-get install ssh, and I have an sshd running - but it is SSH1
only.

apt-get install ssh2 results in

Package ssh2 has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list

I've tried adding
deb ftp://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/debian/ unstable main non-free

And then running apt-get update and trying again, but I get the same
message.  How can I get ssh2 running?

 - Doug

  Network Operations Engineer - Big Pond Advance Satellite
 Ericsson Australia - Level 5, 184 The Broadway, Sydney 2000
  Ph: +61-416-085-390   Email: doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx