SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Extra buttons on the MS mice supported in X?
- To: Terry Collins <terryc@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Extra buttons on the MS mice supported in X?
- From: Dean Hamstead <zort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon Oct 30 15:37:42 2000
- Cc: Jeff Waugh <jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx>, SLUG List <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: BONG
- Reply-to: djzort@xxxxxxxxxxx
The MS Intellimouse is a damned good mouse. Who cares abou their
software writing skills. They should throw out all that and make
peripherals. Logitech makes nice mice also, but im in love with
the IM explorer. Works well in linux, esp. on usb (something
that windows 95 would never do for me). the side buttons are
just buttons 2 and 3 for me though... oh well.
scrolling seems to be supported in just about everything...
ok enough raving, they arent hard to setup, even more so on ps2
i prefer usb though.... although usb doesnt alert you to the
addition of a mouse, so if your using /dev/input/mice, someone
can plug in another mouse and start messing with your head.
> > But do they have flaming bums?
Looks pretty cool at night....
i have seen a $35 no-name clone thats ps2 only
in target i think, as well as dick smiths.
> P.S. Does anyone of know of any Linux mp3's
I have mp3s on linux..... ???