SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] MS goes Open Source - sort of
- To: Jim Hague <jim.hague@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] MS goes Open Source - sort of
- From: <donohueb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat Oct 28 08:14:37 2000
- Cc: oxlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
didn't the NSI or CIA or some american government agency put in it some
password recovery or stealth software or something a while back?
Just show everyone where it is and how to patch it so that it doesnt work.
then a MS service pack would try to fix it
then the'd un-patch it
i liked the birdcage floor... made me laugh for a while