Re: [SLUG] Scripting literature suggestions

<quote who="Aaron Binns">

> I have the "Sed & Awk" O'Reilly, but I was wondering if anyone out there who
> works with shell scripting had suggestions for other scripting based books? I
> would like to find a book (or two) which teach how to shell script in general,
> rather than concentrating on one or two commands (even if they are two
> incredibly useful commands). Anyone?

Yes, it's called:

  echo "Gus, how do I..." | mail -s "Scripting problem" slug@xxxxxxxxxxx

:) - Jeff

-- jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

          "One World, one Web, one Browser." - Microsoft promotion
             "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer." - Adolf Hitler