SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Re: Network Security Fest
- To: Slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Re: Network Security Fest
- From: Ben Leslie <benno@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Oct 25 08:24:19 2000
- Organization: SES Group
- Reply-to: benno@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.0.1i
> redirecting over ssh - probably the most secure. the encryption slows
> things down a bit. automatically running xauth on other machines tends
> to upset the really paranoid, so don't forward X unnecessarily.
Wouldn't the compression options available in ssh make up any slow down?