From: Stephen Graham [mailto:bcubed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 6:22 PM
To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SLUG] Visual Age for Java on Linux [Slightly OT]

Hey,

I am running VAJ on linux, and am having problems exporting progams (ie
I have developed an app in VAJ, but am having problems assembling a
release of the code that will compile on other machines w/ javac (JDK)
or the IBM java VM)

I was wondering if any SLUGers had experience with this.  I have hunted
around the web but come up with precious little.

Thanks in advance

Stephen

(Apologies for the slightly OT content)

--
Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember, it did not help
the