SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Star Office and Printing.
- To: SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Star Office and Printing.
- From: Heracles <renee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue Oct 24 20:49:43 2000
- Reply-to: heracles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I've never been able to get this to work. I can get it to print out the
> sample pages from within spadmin, but when I try to print real documents
> they silently fail...
> The printers are setup correctly via lpd because I can print from anywhere
> Any further hints?
Use the "generic Post Script" printer and have Ghostscript do the
work. It does a good job and can be set to work interactively. I
had it working this way sending the print jobs to an old bj300
until it died.
Stay well and happy