Re: mirror, mirror was: [SLUG] New User with a few questions.

<quote who="Patrick Mougin">

> As a recent Linux newbie (and also a UNSW student), I have found it a
> delight to use mirror.cse.unsw.edu.au . It's really _really_ cool and they
> mirror a hell of a lot of Debian stuff. In fact, just a week ago, they
> started mirroring security.debian.org, which makes my apt-get go so much
> more smoothly :).

Does it lag behind the main servers as badly as AARNet? I might give it a
go. :)

- Jeff

-- jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

    For a list of points detailing how technology has failed to improve
                         our lives, please press 3.