Re: [SLUG] lpd not binding

Damnit,  I'm getting exactly the same error here. It seems that the
partport_pc detects the parrallel port ok, but i can't send any jobs to the
printer. I have removed the entire spool directory, upgraded to the latest
lprng. It is also saying now that it can;t write to the device lp0. There
seems to be some problem creating the device.
How do i get linux to talk to lp0 properly? The bios detects it correctly at
378, where does it say that this parra port equals this device? I'm a bit
stuck until i can get this working.

thanks,

dave