Re: [SLUG] Rodos, one to add to your list...

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Jeff Waugh generated:

>getting your replies to 'break' the MUA. So, over the last week or so, I've
>set mutt up like this:

I was wondering what you were doing.

'begin' is used for uuencoded attachments on usenet (and in email), so
maybe (as Outhouse Explodes is a (i say cautiously) newsreader as well)
this is part of it's proactive usability in identifying and decoding
attachments for the users convenience.

though how it's going to set the permissions of the file to a string is
beyond me.  oh hell, it's windows, what permissions?! :)

--
No, I was looking for warez.  The pornography was just a useful byproduct.
		-- Dave Coote