SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Arrghh! What's going on with my Display?
- To: Peter Rundle <peter.rundle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Arrghh! What's going on with my Display?
- From: Ken Yap <ken@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat Sep 30 21:03:42 2000
- Cc: Sydney Linux Users Group <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: ken@xxxxxxxxxx (Ken Yap)
>> Do you have two x start scripts in rc5.d?
>Zero X scripts in rc5.d, X is started from inittab.
>I'll keep looking, it's bound to be something that was done
>for the LTSP thing.
Probably X is being started from both inittab and xdm. You have to
disable the local display declaration in the xdm config files, you want
xdm to serve remote displays only.