Re: [SLUG] Possible Mirrors of Debian

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Matt generated:

>Does anyone know any Debian 2.2 mirrors ?
>mirror.aarnet.edu.au is absolutely crawling ! :(

Read the MOTD on the site.

 !!! Yes, mirror is a bit slow currently - this is due to the
 !!! number of people using it to download redhat.  Please be
 !!! patient.. we're working on an upgrade. If you open more
 !!! than one simultaneous connection i *will* kill it -jason

Or go back to modem, I'm going at full bandwidth with mine off mirror :)

--
No, I was looking for warez.  The pornography was just a useful byproduct.
		-- Dave Coote