SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Name of Source package for Suse 6.4
- To: Terry Collins <terryc@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Name of Source package for Suse 6.4
- From: Ken Caldwell <kencaldwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu Sep 28 23:41:22 2000
- Cc: Slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: @Home
The kernel sources are in the "development" section not under "source
packages". There are two or three to choose from
or linclude + linux
(I'm not sure what kernel the last combination corresponds to)
I used lx_suse successfully as the base for a Win4Lin kernel recently.
Terry Collins wrote:
> Does anyone know the name of the kernel source package for Suse 6.4?
> More Info: http://slug.org.au/lists/listinfo/slug