[SLUG] nbd : now just want to increase window

As far as the nbd transfers go ...

They're fine till the window size drops to zero. The whole nbd/tcp/
ethernet sequence _should_ start up from there, but it does not.

However, window is set to 32K. Given that we're moving 10's of megs
around (not one after the other, hopefully ...), this is way too small
in context. Increasing things so the window never reaches zero might
just fix it ... though ideally, things should restart neatly from
the window hitting zero.

Anyway ... how DO you increase the size of the TCP window buffer ???

Thanks,

--
John August

Some of us are paying for sins we have committed.
Others are paying for sins we still have to commit.