Re: [SLUG] Searchable Archives? Whatever next?!?

> Terry Collins wrote:
>
> aaarh - if it says MAIL INDEX or THREAD INDEX as the document, please
> ignore this.
>
> Both Jeff & I forgot to exclude these documents from the database.

Sadly, it wasn't a matter of forgetting - it's a limitation of htdig. Whilst
It doesn't do regexp matching to define the documents included in the
database, so for the moment we'll have to live with it. Regexp matching will
be magically appearing in a new version soon. ;)

There's a lot of other stuff excluded though!

- Jeff

-- jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

        Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so
                     cold of heart as never to express it.