[SLUG] pdf sweeper

Hey people,
I'm after a cool way of generating PDF's from a windows box with a Linux
I have found a few ways, so far the most attractive to me seems to be this
pdf sweeper.

The author of this script has seemed to done a good job, tho the mailing
list software has wrapped his work.
This is the script:
(includes the wrapping)

# Postscript to PDF sweeper