[SLUG] Re: OT - Troll Alert - Re: More Anti-Linux Olympic madness!

It was parody. some people got it. If SLUGers, of all people,
trot out the "follow the herd" argument [for the olympics]
then it must be a comfortable one.

If you think I really run windows, use the headers, luke.

The attack-the-person tone of your email has been talked about
in general terms on this list recently, and far more eloquently
than I would try to emulate. cheer up.

Ralph