[SLUG] fwd: Olympics streaming format

Diplomacy Cluesticks!

- Jeff

----- Forwarded message from "Optus@Home Team" <athome@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:09:49 +1000
From: "Optus@Home Team" <athome@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: jdub@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FW: Olympics streaming format

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for your email. We apologise for the inconvenience caused by our
streaming format. We hope to be able to provide a wider range in the future.

Kind Regards,
The Optus@Home Team

-- jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

        Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so
                     cold of heart as never to express it.