Re: [SLUG] Debian still sucks

> Debian users? Rabid? Never! ;)

Well, only this week I converted my home machine from RH6.2 to Debian (Potato,
then apt-get dist-upgrade to Woody) and have found Debian to be a joy and a
revelation.

The only problem so far is I couldn't get a decent printer setup with
magicfilter of apsfilter and had to go back to using printtool (which I was
surprised to discover to be part of the Debian dist.).  However I hate to
think how the install might have gone without the Linux experience and
background I got from a year and a half of Red Hat.

Chalk me up as a rabid Debian convert.

Apologies to all for the on-topic post.

--
David
mailto:david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note:  No Microsoft programs were used in the
creation or distribution of this message.
If you are using a Microsoft program to view this message,
be forewarned that I am not responsible
for any harm you may encounter as a result.