Re: [SLUG] More Anti-Linux Olympic madness!

> You only have 2 options, continue to sit around and
moan like a spoiled
> child, or just except that they are on and enjoy it.

Hang on a second - I have to travel to work while this
crap is on, I am disadvantaged (more than normal) in
this by our pathetic transport system, which is even
MORE pathetic because of the Olympics, and you say I
should stop moaning ?

Unlike *some*, I don't have the luxury of being able to
take time off for them - in fact, I have to start work
3 hours earlier (means getting up at 4am !!) just co I
can get home at a reasonable hour and see my
daughter....

And I should just accept it ?  Bollocks...

> I got to see italy play korea in a baseball game
tonight, and it was
> fantastic, when am i going to get a chance to see a
game like that again?`

> Jason
>
> --
> GnuPG Key 2450EEDC Jason Rennie<jwrennie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Key fingerprint = 1A2B 5E34 B45A 2871 A488  99C7 7579
5FFC 2450 EEDC