Re: [SLUG] More Anti-Linux Olympic madness!

> On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, Andrew Macks wrote:

> This is quite sad when people can't make such an important site work on
> demand.

Sorry Andrew.

Olympics != important.

It saddens me enormously when otherwise intelligent people like Sluggers are sucked
into enthusiasm for this idiotic global parasite infesting Sydney at the
moment.

Please, somebody, just make it go away.

--
David
mailto:david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Ich fuhle, Luft von anderen Planeten"

Note:  No Microsoft programs were used in the
creation or distribution of this message.
If you are using a Microsoft program to view this message,
be forewarned that I am not responsible
for any harm you may encounter as a result.