Re: [SLUG] More Anti-Linux Olympic madness!

> On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, Andrew Macks wrote:

> This is quite sad when people can't make such an important site work on
> demand.

Sorry Andrew.

Olympics != important.

It saddens me enormously when otherwise intelligent people like Sluggers are sucked
into enthusiasm for this idiotic global parasite infesting Sydney at the

Please, somebody, just make it go away.

"Ich fuhle, Luft von anderen Planeten"

Note:  No Microsoft programs were used in the
creation or distribution of this message.
If you are using a Microsoft program to view this message,
be forewarned that I am not responsible
for any harm you may encounter as a result.