RE: [SLUG] Samba

> webmin doesn't read the linuxconf or predifined values correctly.
> The block of values added at the begining by webmin are OK, I've found
> webmin to be great to get the commands correct at least.
> I've found you need to go comment our the commands that are in there twice.
> Restart Samba and you should be swoit.
> Thats prob your only real problem. THe duplicate commands.

note: it wasn't working before i fiddled with webmin... so though the
duplicates might be an issue now, they couldn't have been previously...

is there a methodolgy anyone uses to debug SMB ?

later
marty

"I can't buy what I want because it's free. Can't be what they want
because I'm me." - Corduroy, Pearl Jam